Hiro Software Subscription Refund Policy
No Refunds. You can cancel your Hiro paid account at anytime, but you won’t be issued a refund unless it’s it’s legally required.
Because the Programs and trainings immediately made available to Customer upon authorization of payment, no refunds are permitted. Customer agrees to the no refund policy and acknowledges and agrees that chargebacks shall not be permitted.
Premium Coaching Refund Policy
You have 7 days from the date of purchase to request a 100% refund. We will not refund after 7 days from date of purchase. In order to request a refund, you must submit your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 7th day from the date of purchase.
– I agree that refunds are permitted only if the refund request is made directly to Hiro.fm within 7 days after purchase. I agree not to dispute charges with my credit card company unless I first request a refund in writing to email@example.com from Hiro.fm within 7 days after purchase and the company has not provided a refund within 7 days of my request.
– If you choose to pay for courses in 2 monthly installments, you will pay the first installment at the time of purchase, and the second installment on the 30th day from date of purchase.
– If you choose the two payments option, you are responsible for both payments unless a refund is requested via email as outlined above. Your refund request must be received before the second payment has been processed, on the 7th day. If your refund request is received before the second payment has been processed on the 8th day, you will receive a 100% refund.
– Please note that if you choose the 2 payment option, we retain the right to suspend access to the program if payments are not made when due. Further, if at any time there is a past due payment, access to the program may be temporarily restricted until the account is in current financial standing.
– You are responsible for any unpaid additional payments for the program, if you did not choose the pay-in-full option.
– All refunds are discretionary as determined by us. If we determine that you are abusing our refund policy, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the program without providing a refund. Should you have any account questions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
– All coaching clients are required to sign the Consulting and Coaching Program Purchase Agreement. As outlined in that agreement and because the Program is immediately made available to Customer upon authorization of this Agreement, no refunds are permitted. Customer agrees to the no refund policy and acknowledges and agrees that chargebacks shall not be permitted.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2601 S Minnesota Ave, Ste 105-308, Sioux Falls, SD 57106
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.