Learn how to add your own Twilio number if you are located outside of the United States.
Hiro members with Solo or Business plans receive a free number with your plan. These numbers are US numbers only. If you need a non-US number, follow these steps.
Add a Twilio Number
You must set up your number in Twilio first. Please refer to Twilio help documents on how to do this.
How to add a Twilio number:
- Set up the number in Twilio
- Log into your Hiro account
- Click “Integrations” (bottom left menu)
- Add you “Account SID” and “Account Token” (these can be found in your Twilio dashboard)
- Select the number you want to use with Hiro
- And that’s it!