Import your show from another podcast platform using your show’s RSS feed.
This guide is to help you bring your show over to Hiro from another podcast platform. It doesn’t matter which platform you were using previously, the steps are always the same.
Here’s the steps to importing your RSS feed:
- Log into your Hiro account
- Create a new show
- Select “Import From RSS Feed”
- If your show is on Apple Podcast, enter the name and select it from the list.
- If your show isn’t on Apple Podcast, enter the RSS feed URL.
- Follow the steps to confirm ownership.
- Congrats! You have a new show!