Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Hiro.fm is a completely online company with an ecosystem of sites and services to help people share their knowledge. We strive to excellence and enjoy accomplishing big goals.
The core of Hiro is disrupting the audio and education system so businesses can launch engaging audio shows in minutes (not months). We are going to make audio the norm for learning, as well as make it fun and a unique way to connect with your customers.
You might be surprised to know that not only are we run some of the biggest audio shows in the world; we’re also growing really fast! We are adding more than 25 people in the next 12 months.
What you’ll be doing
A Junior Call Support, you will strive to make our creators and listeners lives easier and better by assisting them with issues, listening to feedback and recording everything so we can incorporate it into our product.
Skills & Qualifications
- Review current marketing trends and advertisements to determine the effectiveness of different styles and strategies
- Analyze sales numbers in comparison to the marketing budget in order to find the profit margin and which campaigns were most effective
- Research competitors to stay current with similar products or services on the market
- Work with both the sales and marketing departments to develop successful strategies and campaigns that attract new customers and keep current clients
- Collaborate with other executives to make high-level decisions regarding the budget and the direction of the company
- Create and maintain a successful brand and image that attracts customers to the product or service
- Develop marketing strategies for new products or services that comply with current company standards
- Manage online and offline marketing campaigns
How to apply
(Not accepting applications)