Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Hiro.fm is a completely online company with an ecosystem of sites and services to help people share their knowledge. We strive to excellence and enjoy accomplishing big goals.
The core of Hiro is disrupting the audio and education system so businesses can launch engaging audio shows in minutes (not months). We are going to make audio the norm for learning, as well as make it fun and a unique way to connect with your customers.
You might be surprised to know that not only are we run some of the biggest audio shows in the world; we’re also growing really fast! We are adding more than 25 people in the next 12 months.
What you’ll be doing
A Junior Call Support, you will strive to make our creators and listeners lives easier and better by assisting them with issues, listening to feedback and recording everything so we can incorporate it into our product.
Skills & Qualifications
- Responds to trouble tickets to resolve user problems; opens trouble tickets to track and resolve user problems
- Provides phone, remote, and desk-side technical support to users in the areas of e-mail, directories, standard MS Windows desktop applications, and network connectivity
- Provides personal computer support, problem analysis, and hardware/software installation and configuration
- Interacts daily with customers to ensure productivity; provides individual feedback
- Performs a variety of clerical and administrative duties pertinent to Help Desk
- Maintains an audit trail and statistical records of all problems and conditions reported by the client
- Provides Help Desk assistance, including answering phones and for web content and monitoring the Service Desk mailbox
- Able to plan, direct, or carry out special projects involving Help Desk promotion activity
- Capable of adding and removing workstations to the domain
- Assists in gathering information to respond to client questions and reported problems, as well as assisting groups, users, or individuals in locating and obtaining materials
- Assists supervisor in organization and reporting to complete assignments
- Coordinates and monitors the completion of tasks
- Apprises supervisor of progress of tasks; identifies problem areas and recommends solutions
- Maintains and verifies daily statistics; generates daily statistical reports
- Escalate issues to vendor and third-party entities, as necessary and directed by team members.
How to apply